OZ Lotto Draw 1445, winning numbers for October 26, 2021, Tuesday
Oz Lotto is a National Lottery game played all over the Australian States. Oz Lotto is owned by Tatts Group and administrated by its lottery brand ‘The Lott’ all over the Australian States, with the exception of Western Australia where the lottery is administrated by Lotterywest. The draw for the lottery takes place every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. AEST. Oz Lotto Guarantees a minimum Division one prize pool of $20 million.
Winning numbers for October 26, 2021
The Oz Lotto draw takes place every Tuesday at 8:30 p.m. AEST. Tonight's Lotto draw took place at its usual time. The jackpot prize for tonight's draw is an estimated $30 million . You can check for tonight's winning numbers after the draw has been successfully completed.
Numbers:- 13, 44, 32, 45, 1, 17, 15, 8, 34
Jackpot:- $30 million
Previous winning numbers of Oz Lotto
The previous Oz Lotto draw took place on October 19, 2021, Tuesday at 8:30 pm. AEST. The jackpot prize for the draw was an estimated $20 Million.
The winning numbers were 35, 36, 8, 14, 13, 43, 25, 30, 34.
How to play Oz Lotto
- Interested players can choose from multiple options to play Oz Lotto, a marked entry, Quick pick, system, or pick an entry.
- You need to select 7 numbers from 1 to 45 in a single game slip.
- 9 balls are drawn every Tuesday night from which the first 7 numbers are for winning the jackpot prize and the 2 supplementary numbers are used to determine other prizes.
- For every single round, the Oz lotto player costs $1.30.
- There are a total of 7 Division prizes in Oz Lotto. But Division one is the jackpot prize.
- The minimum jackpot prize is $2 million.
Facts about Oz Lotto
- Oz Lotto was the first National Lottery game of Australia, introduced in 1994.
- The Highest Jackpot Prize paid by Oz Lotto is originally $100 million in 2012.
- The odds of winning the jackpot prize is one in 45,378,620.