Lotto 6/49 Canada lottery Winning numbers for July 24, 2021
Lotto 6/49 is one of the most popular national lottery game in Canada that is launched on June 12 , 1982. The winning numbers of Lotto 6/49 are drawn by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation on every Wednesday and Saturday. It is executed with a smart play Halogen II ball machine.
Latest winning numbers of Lotto 6/49 Canada lottery for July 24, 2021
Tonight's Lotto 6/49 Canada lottery offers $6 million jackpot prize. In addition there is 1 guaranteed prize draw of $1 million plus 20 guaranteed prize of $10,000 each for lucky winners.
Tonight's winning numbers are 01, 05, 07, 19, 37, 45. The bonus winning number is 35.
Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Numbers - 69729304-01
Check out this page after every draw to get the latest results of Lotto 6/49 lottery.
Previous Winning Numbers Of Lotto 6/49 Canada Lottery
The previous lottery took place on July 21, 2021. The jackpot prize for the lottery was $5 million.
The winning numbers of the lottery were 02, 04, 15, 20, 35, 45. The bonus winning number was 10.
Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Numbers - 05455028-01
How to Play Lotto 6/49 Canada Lottery
- Lotto 6/49 lottery is similar to many other lotteries out there.
- As the logo refers, the players need to select six numbers from 1 to 49.
- The ticket for this lottery cost $3 CAD for each play or each board.
- The players can select the numbers themselves or choose the Quick Pick option and the lottery terminals will randomly select the numbers for the player.
- The Quick pick will draw one set of numbers for the main draw and another set of number for Guaranteed Prize Draw.
Facts About Lotto 6/49 Lottery
- Lotto 6/49 was the first Nationwide Canadian lottery game to allow players to choose their own numbers.
- According to the game's rules, one player can play Lotto 6/49 for only 26 weeks in a row.
- The Lotto 6/49 tickets was raised in June 2004 from $1 to $2 per line to offer larger Jackpot.
- In September 2013, ticket prices were raised to $3 per line and a Jackpot of $5 million.
More Related News
Mega Millions Lottery is one of the biggest lotteries in the United States. Mega Millions is an American Multi-jurisdictional lottery game that is conducted in 45 states of the UN. But many state... Read More
Giuseppe Guido, of Newmarket, holds the big cheque in his hand after winning the second prize in Lotto 6/49 lottery. Guido won more than $75K with this Lotto 6/49 ticket.
Guido said the... Read More
A Montrealer woman's bank account is filled with million dollars lottery prize. But the woman generously wants to share the winnings with her lottery pool as well as with her nine brothers and... Read More
Euromillions and Euromillions hotpicks are the two popular lotteries that are played across nine European countries. Euromillions Hotpicks is the UK supplementary game based on the main... Read More
The Powerball and Powerball plus are the two most popular lottery games in South Africa. The National Lottery is operated by ITHUBA Holdings. The lottery is regulated by National Lottery Commission... Read More
Fanny Bay co-workers sharing a big Lotto prize after matching Extras from Lotto Max lottery. Comox Valley Co-worker Deborah Banks and Dale miller are sharing $500K after the two picked up a ticket... Read More
According to the New Hampshire lottery, a lucky resident of Nashua won $150K Powerball prize from Wednesday night draw.
The life changing Powerball winning ticket was sold at the Shaw's... Read More
Hardy Spitman and Frances Perszon of Kamloop bags more than $50,000 from a recent Lotto 6/49 draw.
The lucky couple matched five of the six numbers drawn on August 28 Lotto 6/49 draw and... Read More
Powerball is operated by the Tatts Group under the master brand ‘The Lott'. The Lott is the home of Australia's official lotteries. Powerball is Australia's biggest jackpot delivering lottery... Read More
The Mega-Sena is the largest lottery game in Brazil, which is organized by the Caixa Econòmica Federal Bank since March 1996. The draws of Mega Sena take place twice a week, on Wednesday and... Read More