TattsLotto winning numbers for September 18, 2021, Lottery AU
TattsLotto is a product of Tatts Group Australia and it is being promoted under the master brand The Lott, since June 1, 2016. TattsLotto is a weekly lottery game played every Saturday night in Australia. The draw for the lottery takes place at approximately 7:30 p.m. AEST.
Latest Winning numbers of TattsLotto for September 18, 2021
The results for tonight's TattsLotto draw will take place at approximately 7:30 p.m. AEST. The jackpot prize for tonight is estimated $5 million for the lucky winner. You can check the latest winning numbers for TattsLotto here after the draw has taken place.
Numbers:- 5, 36, 6, 15, 43, 18, 24, 29
Jackpot:- $5 million
Previous winning numbers of TattsLotto lottery
The previous draw took for TattsLotto took place on September 11, 2021, Saturday, at its usual time. The jackpot prize for the lottery was estimated $10 million . The winning numbers were 17, 34, 8, 10, 26, 23, 36, 41.
How to Play
- Six main numbers and two supplementary numbers are drawn from one barrel of 45 numbers.
- The interested players need to choose six numbers between 1 to 45 numbers.
- The cost of the bet is $3.30 for 4 games.
- Players can choose their own numbers or they can choose the Quick pick entry for automatic selection of numbers.
- To win the 1st Division prize, a player must match all six winning numbers in a draw.
Facts about TattsLotto
- The odds of winning the Division one prize is 8,145,060.
- The first TattsLotto draw took place on 22 June 1972.
- TattsLotto is also popularly known as Gold Lotto in Queensland.